Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Begitulah Adanya...

The news started to trickle in last friday. The floodgates opened on Sunday morning. The verdict was confirmed last night when I called the other accomplice. Well, I didn't get the formal confirmation yet but normally "Jika sekiranya anda tidak mendapat sebarang jawapan selepas 6 bulan, permohonan anda adalah dikira gagal". It's almost time, so I should be expecting that decision.

I have this feeling something is not going well eversince they called off the interview at the last minutes (240 minutes to be exact) the day I arrived from overseas last January. The interview in January supposed to be for "Tahap Satu". Last month when I wrote an e-mail to person-in-charge, the answer was I am being upgraded to "Tahap Dua". They are going to review my application. Now I am going to miss both! How on earth they come to conclude that is beyond my brain to compute.

Dissapointed? Not a little bit. Somehow I pity those who have to make the decision to be a MAN to support my application or a "***" who obeys his master. Regret? None so ever. Now I know who are (or may be IS??) my real friend(s). Most are just faces that I should forget when I return later. They have just ranked me below those non-technical staff. That shows how bad I am eventhough they gave me AKC twice. Hard feelings? I have no feelings right now. If they have done anything wrong (I hope not) I already forgave them. They made me realize nothing is fair in this world except Allah Almighty! I hope I can screw that into my brain for the rest of my life...

My only wish: they read this entry!!! FAT CHANCE. Ha ha ha!

Kata saya...Life is short, too short to be bitter. Saya kata...Macam iklan Habib Jewel, saya ingat sampai mati.

2 comments:

Sya said...

Lom ada rezeki... apa-apapun takkan mati kerana ia kan?

jorazak said...

ks

Diorang belitkan isu lebih dari ular. Kalau ular senang pulak kita tibai, ini orang. Silap kang naya jadi macam anak Baginda lak.